Second Generation Coyote Scooter
Introducing Our Second Generation Coyote Scooter
FARM AND RANCH SCOOTERS
ALL WHEEL DRIVE!
Click On Photos To Enlarge View
- Features all wheel drive
- Has 500 watt brushless motor in front wheel
- Also has 500 watt brushless motor in rear axle
- Combined power 1,000 Watts
- 4 12 AH Batteries underneath scooter driving the front motor
- Additional 4 AH Batteries located in control box in front of seat driving the rear axle
- Each motor uses 48 Volts
- Also has reverse
- Runs 16 miles per hour for 30 miles on a single charge (varies with weight and terrain)
- Charge time is from 8-10 hours
Second Generation Features:
- Batteries are behind the seat pole, which gives you more foot room.
- You can either stand or sit to ride it
- Has 2 separate throttles one on the right controls the rear motor, the one on the left controls the front motor
- For normal use the rider would use the rear motor then bring the front motor in under extreme conditions
- Also has headlights, taillights, brake lights, USB port, horn, and basket on the front.
- This scooter is ideal for farm & ranch use.
- This is a rare all wheel drive electric scooter
- Comes in black, red, yellow, blue & optional camo